Sunday 14 July 2019

Concertina Clutch Storage Bag

Hi everyone today I'm sharing my concertina gift bag with storage slots. Just love this style gift bag.
 perfect for storing your cards as I have.

Here's how we make it.
Base 11" x 7" score on the long side at 5", 6"
Lid - 7" x 7" score on one side at 4", 5.1/2"
Sides you will need two - 8" x 5" score alone the 8" side at 1/2" all the way along
you will need 2 strips that measure 1/4" by the length of the bag
Inserts - 4.7/8" x 6.7/8"

I do have a tutorial over on my channel were you can see me make the bag and have a laugh at me struggle :) yes all crafters struggle from time to time but I got there in the end haha.

Ill leave you with a few more pictures




Happy crafting Danielle xx

Tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq9j29gjYXw&t=332s




No comments:

Post a Comment

Book ring Journal album

Hi everyone thank you for stopping by, it's been a while what with going on holiday and the girls being off school for six weeks. Also w...