Thursday 18 July 2019

Creative Journal

Hi everyone over on my youtube channel Tuesday I made some creative journal pages using Brea Reese watercolour ink. I am by no means an artist at all but I do love to play around with inks.

I'm going on holiday on Friday so thought it would be a nice idea to take a long a journal to write down any creative ideas I might have for tutorials once I'm home.

Following on with the pages I though it would be a nice idea to take you through how I made the journal its really easy and just the same makeup as the other journals I made a few days ago using that fabulous kit from Papercraft Skies.

Here is a close up of the cover and papers love these ink colours so vibrant and colourful.

This picture is the covers I used tissue placed it over the paper wet it all then added the ink and washed it all with a water and glue mix to make sure it stuck down.






So simple to make, the cover is 8.1/2" x 8.1/4" fold on the long side in half next I took some papers folded them in half the same used my craft knife to cut them to the size of the cover.

You can add as many pages as you like different sizes if you wish.
I really wanted this journal to be plain except for the colour as I love lots of writing space but feel free to jazz it up to your own style.

I would love to see yours if you decide to have a go, don't forget to join my facebook group were you can share your makes

Happy crafting Danielle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book ring Journal album

Hi everyone thank you for stopping by, it's been a while what with going on holiday and the girls being off school for six weeks. Also w...