Tuesday 25 June 2019

Explosion Box


I just want to start off by saying how excited I am too share this project with you all.
This is my first ever explosion box and what a great way to start off my brand new blog. Old one deleted. Time to start a new

I have done a 3 part tutorial for this over on my channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTBG1rHe5Ag follow the link to part one then continue from there.

Here's how we make it - Main box base 12" x 12" score on all four sides at 4", 8"
Panels - 3.7/8" x 3.7/7" you will need 17 of these
Main box lid - 9.1/6" x 9.1/6" score on all four sides at 1", 2.1/2"

Middle box base - 11" x 11" score at 1", 4", 7", 10" rotate 180 degrees and score the same again.
Panels - 2.7/8" x2.7/8" you will need five of these.
Lid - 8.1/6" x 8.1/6" score at 1", 2.1/2" on all four sides.

For all the other elements I used my dies to make various bits to decorate, A notebook, flip album, more places to store photos. I used my word dies to put hello on the inside box.

Both lids are reinforced this way the box become much sturdier.

I haven't left instructions on how I did the notebook and other little bits because I'm sure you want to put your own style on it. You can always watch Part three to see how I made mine to give you some inspiration.

Thank you so much for stopping by do keep scrolling to see the pictures of the finished box.

Happy crafting Danielle xx





Just to add I have a Facebook group were you can keep up to date with everything I do request to join here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/241988623012105/?ref=bookmarks

Also I jointly run another amazing group with my very special friend Sandra Riley were you can share your projects, join in with our monthly swaps and lots of other fun stuff request to join here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/2120315301614210/?ref=bookmarks



9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!! You have done a great job and I can't wait to try one for myself xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph for taking the time to leave a comment, can not wait to see yours xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely amazing Exploding Box Danielle, your blog looks amazing too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra I am really pleased with it so far, still needs some more bits doing once I work it out haha xx

      Delete
  3. Looks absolutely amazing & I can't wait to have a go at making one. Thanks so much for inspiring me to challenge myself yet again. XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time o leave a comment. Would love to see yours when you make it xxx

      Delete
  4. I am now following you Danielle, blog is looking great
    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Book ring Journal album

Hi everyone thank you for stopping by, it's been a while what with going on holiday and the girls being off school for six weeks. Also w...