Sunday 30 June 2019

Crafter's Companion Professional Guillotine review

Something a bit different today. I recently brought the new Crafter's Companion Professional Guillotine I posted a picture on my Facebook group and was asked if I would do a review.

I haven't been paid to review this product and its just my personal opinion of what I think about it.

I'm really pleased with its performance and so glad I purchased it. This guillotine will be a godsend to me with the amount of cardstock I cut a day... Its a lot :) I do have other trimmers that a great but mostly for paper as I find the blades blunt very quickly after cutting x amount of card.

I wanted to save on buying blades so in the long run using this guillotine will save me money.

I have taken a few pictures of the guillotine in action so you can see how well it cuts leave a perfect cut line with no fury edges or ridges on your card giving a more professional look to your project's.


A selection of papers with different weights up to 400gsm I used on the guillotine.

Here is a picture of the front and back of the card once cut perfect!


Here is a close up of the score line.

Here is the information from the box.

I have done a video review on my channel if you would like to see it in action :)




Happy Crafting Danielle xx




2 comments:

  1. Danielle thank you so much for your fantastic review on the Crafters Companion Guillotine, it looks fantastic, I may well look at getting one myself, my old Tonic guillotine was great but the blade warped, I tried several trimmers etc since with no joy. Thanks again for the recommendation xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I have the Tonic trimmer but I'm just sick of the fury line. xxx

      Delete

Book ring Journal album

Hi everyone thank you for stopping by, it's been a while what with going on holiday and the girls being off school for six weeks. Also w...