Saturday 10 August 2019

Book ring Journal album

Hi everyone thank you for stopping by, it's been a while what with going on holiday and the girls being off school for six weeks. Also we have had bad Internet issues. Its just taken me over 10 hours to upload my tutorial to this blog post, Crazy.

Well I'm just going to get right into it.
You will need two pieces of chip board that measure 6.1/4" x 4.1/4" cover these in your choice of paper I used a self adhesive glitter roll.

papers need to measure 6" x 4" cut as many as you like I used about 48 I used patterned paper and in between each sheet I used two white pieces for journaling. I used my hole punch and punched all the papers at 2",6" closed them all with the book rings.

I did have some cut outs that came with the paper pad so I backed the onto cards and used these in the book as well.

I really enjoyed this project and cant wait to fill it with photo's of my girls. Once its filled I will share a walk through of it.

Happy Crafting Danielle xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Book ring Journal album

Hi everyone thank you for stopping by, it's been a while what with going on holiday and the girls being off school for six weeks. Also w...